I know, things are in a "holding pattern" before we get the phone call that our counter tops are finished, so we're just doing what we normally do.
What comes naturally...
...seeing if...
Does Mom have more gray hairs today?
DA thought it was cool how the sky looked with the sun shining on the trees in the field across from our house.
Rustie wondering why everything is blue.
HJ making a basket liner for my little basket that has a hole in it. My dry erase markers kept falling out of it. Now it's wonderful! :)
We've had our local home school group meeting this week. We're getting ready to wrap things up for the school year with the group as well as complying to the state home school laws. I've begun printing things out for portfolios. This week's topic I'm working on is Language Arts. At least until the counter tops come in. LOL Even then, I may be out of the kitchen just letting hubby take care of things. If so, I'll work on Math next. :)
What are you working on this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment