February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

If you'll endulge me, know that I haven't come up with the title to my post by a fluke.  I'd read it through reading other other blogs and figured it was a good title to borrow from this blog~



Giving credit where credit is due.
 

 #45--I'm thankful for time spent playing Frizbee Golf on the Wii with my husband. 
#46--for doggies who excitedly wait for Daddy to get home from work.

#47--Love when HJ lays her head on her older brother's shoulder. 
#48--247 loads of laundry


 #49--Thankful for children learning their new chores, even though they need some work on the "wrinkle factor" with our clothing.  If you see us out and about and our clothes are just a little more wrinkled than usual, your understanding and grace is much appreciated.  LOL

#50--For a pile of shoes, not so tidly placed right here.

Shoes that need replacing or will need to be soon.  It shows that my family is growing and thriving.




#51--For a 6lb doggie who sits on the chair waiting for me to snuggle with him while I knit, crochet or work on the computer.  In the above picture, you don't see this, but he's shivering.  He's also half hairless!   We take pitty on him, probably more than we should.

#52--For a clip board loaded and ready to document all of our needs for Mega Shop day. 

#53--For Tea Tree Oil to help diminish the oldest son's acne.

#54--Waiting while doing my work, for my handsome man to call me from work every night.

No comments: