Today began with a hurried shower and ready for a Dr appointment for my husband. I would love to say that we found out answers without having to get him in to a sleep study, but that was not the case. This is what my hubby has been dreading. He doesn't sleep well away from home, but he doesn't sleep well at home either. I just want him to sleep well, but not stop breathing. He stops breathing while sleeping on his back. Needless to say, my sleep hasn't been as restful as I would have liked as well.
I love days that only get better. This was one such day!
I began doing my paperwork while hubby took the Suburban to a friend's house to weld the driver's seat supports back together. Why? PA state inspections require it be in good working order for the inspection station to put the sticker on it, good for one year. Yes, we have to do this every year. Fortunately, living where we live, we are not required to do the smog inspections.
When he arrived back home, I was called to go check it out. I didn't realize how loose it was! Wow!
The thought occurred to me at that time to text message my sister-in-law to see how Billy's tests had gone. To my complete surprise, my text message was answered by none other than my neice! What a wonderful way to spend the rest of my time filing and doing my paperwork! :)
Later this evening, I finally received a text message from my sister-in-law that my nephew had been discharged from the hospital.
I've been so very blessed today. The kids have been enjoying watching Liberty's kids on youtube and it has been wonderful rewatching the historically accurate cartoons for kids. What a blessing!
My love is in bed right now. On his days off, most of the time, he's so very exhausted that he sleeps a lot of the time. Please keep us in prayer if we come to your mind. I'd love for him to be able to get good sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment