Yes, I know! You're so excited too! Filing cabinets are just so awesome, right? Well, God works in the littlest most seemingly insignificant ways in our lives that I am so in awe.
I've had filing cabinets over the years that have been repurposed because, well, they've fallen apart and I honestly need something that will stand the test of...usage. In the mean time, I've used plastic file bins and put them in my closet. When those were filled to capacity, I refused to buy another one because they broke and I just couldn't bring myself to spend any more money on things that were going to break so easily. I simply prayed. This was about 4 years ago.
A friend of my husband's brought us a 4 drawer wooden filing cabinet, not a pressed kind, but completely wooden! I asked God for a nice wooden filing cabinet and that's exactly what He gave me!
I am so undeserving, but a wonderful awesome God in His loving mercy has seen fit to bless me with an insignificant filing cabinet.
Isn't that just so like God!?! He's God of the big things as well as the little, minor and insignificant things. He cares about our needs.
I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment