March 5, 2013

Re-establishing Order

While I've been sick this winter, lots of things have gone by the wayside in favor of doing the barest of minimum things to maintain daily life.  Since this has occurred, I have spent the past week working toward regaining order to my home.  I'm not "done" by any means, but I've gained quite a bit of ground getting baseboards, walls and general clean up done that had gone by the wayside.

Not feeling well, but still having done school, as is evident by the books on the side table.  

The saving grace of our family through our sicknesses.  She helped take care of getting meals and tea for everyone through our sicknesses.

An UNcommon sight of having a 17 year old young man sleeping on the couch in the middle of the day.  
We've still dusted and wiped some things down, but the details have gone by the wayside.  I've still got a nagging cough and a little bit of a sore throat, but I am feeling much better and I'm ready to take on getting things tidy, clean, and neat again.

It's time to put MY calendar jobs back in to place.

Along the sides helps me to keep order and cleanliness to my home.  The left side assigns the room of the week.  The bottom tells me what to do each day.  The right side has been redone since taking this picture, but it tells me what I need to do which day for my kitchen baking chores.



1 Corinthians 14:40
"But let all things be done decently and in order."




1 comment:

Mosaic said...

I still haven't gotten things back to order having the baby ... and he's nearly 3!!!