January 3, 2013

Rejoice With Us!!!




After 23 years of praying for him, my Mr. G accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior on December 30th, 2012 while sitting alone at the table and praying over his soup.


And if that were not enough, JL and HJ are getting baptized THIS coming Sunday at church.


Many things to PRAISE GOD for!


4 comments:

Coffee Mommerz said...

How exciting and wonderful. I am so thankful for the great news.

Lori said...

Regina, I am so happy! This brought tears to my eyes. I am praising the Lord with you. Twenty three years of praying is a long time, my Mom prayed 30 years for my Dad to be saved and the Lord answered prayers 18 years ago. I am so excited to hear about this. I'm praying for you all.

Mama to 12 said...

This is wonderful news! I am glad you left the comment on my blog! I answered you there too.

Hugs!!

Regina said...

Yes, Kayte, I am too!

Lori, he's just now realizing that there hasn't been just a few people who have prayed for him over the years. He's so very humbled and grateful. I am as well. Thank you dear friend!

Christi, thank you again! :0)