Over 23 years together and this is still my favorite place to be...next to him.
He chose the show, which happened to be "Punkin' Chunkin'" which is a show based on...physics and trajectory and all sorts of neat things. I love snuggling with him. It doesn't happen often enough for my liking, so I'll take the snugglin' when I can.
He's been working hard today getting more wood brought in to split for the winter, so he looks just a little scraggly, but I don't mind.
He chose the show, which happened to be "Punkin' Chunkin'" which is a show based on...physics and trajectory and all sorts of neat things. I love snuggling with him. It doesn't happen often enough for my liking, so I'll take the snugglin' when I can.
He's been working hard today getting more wood brought in to split for the winter, so he looks just a little scraggly, but I don't mind.
I love my hubby!
1 comment:
I understand! Love the picture.
Post a Comment