I've been pulling my bangs back since the humidity makes them curl their own way. It doesn't matter how much hairspray I use. They have a mind of their own. LOL Today I put a loose ponytail in the middle of the back of my head, then split the hair and flipped the ponytail through the middle. I did it one more time, then braided it. I pulled the braid up and tucked it in and clipped it with the hair clip you see. I love long hair now. I use to have short hair in comparison to this waist long hair. My husband loves my hair too. I'm finding that I'm still learning how to take care of it and discovering neat and nifty ways to pull it up. I am at a point now that I can no longer use hair clips for all of my hair. It is too heavy for the poor little clip. So I do something like the picture above...experiementing.
What kinds of ways do you put your long hair up in the heat?
Blessings,
Regina
No comments:
Post a Comment