May 23, 2015

Day One~Heading South Through the Smoky Mountains

"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.
(Lamentations 3:21-25)





It is no surprise (to me) why we needed to go through the Smoky Mountains to get to our friends' the "S" family's house.  We chose to go through the most picturesque area we could to get to their house.  I've already asked Mr.G if we could pull over and take pictures at every turn possible.  He agreed.  What a blessing!

My prayer through this time is that his spirit is renewed and strengthened and God speaks to him, giving him a vision for our future.

Please enjoy the pictures we've taken of this lovely day!

We've also included some pictures with our friends, the "S" family.





I thought I had more pictures than that.  Perhaps they're on everyone's cell phones.  LOL

God Bless,



No comments: