May 4, 2015

Beginning to Say "Good-bye"

Today was our last class day at our homeschool group here in Pennsylvania.  I have been so very busy getting things cleaned up, straightened up, painted {I'm the painting person}, and just getting things organized and keeping them organized.   Needless to say, my mind has been so very pre-occupied that I've forced myself to not think about leaving.  I've had to do this to keep moving forward.

It isn't going to last long.

When we have our son's graduation party and people begin to leave, I'll probably lose it.

I'm going to miss every single person.  I've made so many wonderful friends here that have become like family for not only myself, but for my husband too.

Why are we leaving, then?

Simply put, God is calling us to Georgia.  We have many reasons and we get confirmation after confirmation that Georgia is where God wants us to move to with every turn.  We look forward to the work that the Lord will have for us in Georgia.  But, before we move, we'd like to serve one more time here--at our church's Vacation Bible School.

Please continue to keep us in prayer for God's provision, His peace, and His perfect timing.

God Bless,

No comments: