March 15, 2015

Just the Beginning of Finishing Up Business

Today four out of five of us went to pick up our new glasses.  This will be the last time we visit our Ophthalmologist.  We will be searching for another eye Dr in Georgia.  It felt a bit surreal that we're so close!  I'm hoping to get one, maybe 2 more teeth cleanings in for all of us before we leave for Georgia, but only the Lord knows if that will happen.

Me with my new glasses.  Sorry about the glare!


Now it is on to the next doctor to get business finished up and begin to transfer records--the Orthodontist.  Our oldest son is getting his braces off next week after almost 2 years.  He'll get a retainer and everything, then we'll look for another Orthodontist for our youngest.  He'll need them soon too.

In all of the excitement of moving, I've made sure to purchase a nice bright purple briefcase to hold the information for transferring doctors, insurance information and so forth so that I can get to it really quick for easy reference.

My husband has told me not to tell him how many more work days he has left so he's not counting down.  He admittedly told me that once it gets down to the last 2 weeks that he'll probably count down days until he can retire from his current job.  He is not sure if he'll look for work after we move or if he'll just make things to sell.  Either way, I just want him to be happy.




No comments: