After having an ultrasound done last Monday, it was found that I have numerous fibroid tumors growing in my uterus. The lining is thickened and my uterus is understandably enlarged. The option of an ablation was given to me, but the thought of them scraping a potentially cancerous fibroid tumor does not appeal to me. I've chosen a hysterectomy for that reason. It still doesn't make the acceptance any easier.
I absolutely love being pregnant, having my babies, raising them (regardless of the head aches and heart aches), and I love doing all of it with my husband. He's amazing!
That's why moving on to this next season of my life is so very difficult to accept.
The positive side of all of this is that through the course of a series of events, my husband has had a softened heart toward adopting a family group. I am elated and it gives me quite a bit to look forward to, to prepare for, to pray for, to enjoy the journey.
This next door, though, is going to be the roughest part. I still hold on to the lovely memories of having my babies.

No comments:
Post a Comment