I would like to share how we are moving on.
Today I have hit the depression stage although I have a mixture of other stages in there, but I can feel the depression slipping in. I know these stages have to be gone through to get to the other side, but I am doing some things today to help it along. I'm going outside to work on my flower beds. I'm doing this because I need to get the work done, but also because the fresh air, digging in the dirt, progress, and sunshine will help me.
This morning when I let Rustie outside, I went out to look at my clematises. I straightened the vines, the trellises and just took stock of what stage they were in. I realized that I needed to get out there and just do something.
I have been so overwhelmed with paperwork and arranging everything known to mankind that I've reached a point where I can't do any more, but surrender. Now I need to make peace and allow myself to grieve and let God handle the situation.
This morning when I let Rustie outside, I went out to look at my clematises. I straightened the vines, the trellises and just took stock of what stage they were in. I realized that I needed to get out there and just do something.
I have been so overwhelmed with paperwork and arranging everything known to mankind that I've reached a point where I can't do any more, but surrender. Now I need to make peace and allow myself to grieve and let God handle the situation.

1 comment:
Oh my dear friend, my heart breaks for you. I know from my own struggles that it is such a dance through the steps. For me at times of depression one of the things I held onto what remembering that though this situation took me by surprise, it never took God by surprise
Post a Comment