November 11, 2012

An Interesting, But Lovely Problem to Have

As of today, I am .6 pounds from having lost 30 pounds.  I have SHOES that are no longer fitting me.  SHOES!!!  I am so very happy about the weight loss, but shoes?  Seriously?  I am absolutely stunned by this.  I am so confused, but elated about this.  And, I get a good chuckle about it as well.  I told my hubby about it this afternoon when I was taking my shoes off.  He said, "I guess we're just going to have to start getting rid of the old ones and getting you new ones."  LOL

So, without further adieu...I'm going to post face pictures, but know that I do have full length pictures from the front and side views.  I'm wearing the same thing each time to just document changes so I can see it for myself.  I need it for confirmation and for encouragement.  And...since my hubby lives with me and sees me every day, it's for him too.  :0)

                                         August 11, 2012                           November 11, 2012






No comments: