When hearing of so many friends' loved ones passing away or getting ready to, it makes one stop for a bit, days even, to contemplate and reflect. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. If there is something unsaid or more time needed to do something with someone, don't hesitate to do that thing today. Once they [you] are gone, those opportunities are too.
Priorities, just the word begs to question--where are they? On things of an eternal nature, like people and relationships, or are they on things of this world, like...things?
The saying, "People before things" that I use to say to myself when my kids were young still rings true today, just in a bit of a different light.
Take time to invest in another person, your children, someone you love. You'll never regret that you did.
| Last summer--dinners on the back porch by Citronella candle. |
1 comment:
True...our kids are the best investment me can make. What a wonderful gift from God.
I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.. I’m your newest follower.
Post a Comment