January 10, 2012

Books! Books!!!! BOOKS!!!!!!!

How I love reading books!  No, I don't mean a Kindle or a Nook nor an ebook. 

This is one of MANY bookshelves we have currently.  Some need replaced....well, I should say most of them need replaced.  They've been extremely loved and well worn. 

This is generally what my side tables look like where I sit.  I always have papers to grade, calendars to write stuff down in and books with tons of research to do.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  My job is the most wonderful job in the world--Wife, Mother, Teacher, Home Keeper, Child of God.  It is a job that I love with all my heart and soul.  Why would I not want to learn about things that would help those I love, things I love to do and a God I love to serve?  :)  Love makes you do things you wouldn't think of doing one year and the next year, you find yourself eye brow deep in researching something for the greater benefit of someone you love. 




1 comment:

Coffee Mommerz said...

Love the books!