April 19, 2009

Easter Kids






I thought I would post a pic or two of the children in their Easter outfits.




















This is our oldest DS. He'll be 14 in August. Amazing how much they grow up and how quickly from one year to the next. He's in a MEN'S size small now! When did THAT happen?



















This is DD. She'll be 12 in September. She chose the pattern for her skirt and shirt as well as the fabric. She's already picked out the fabric for her next skirt. LOL














This is DS#2. He'll be 10 this year. I'm amazed at how much each one of my children have grown physically, spiritually and with maturity. My younger two cannot wait to be able to go pick strawberries like their older brother to make some extra money. I love it! They're chomping at the bit, but DD will need another year and DS#2 at least another 2 years as per the owner's request. We'll see though.





















Here they are being silly and wanting the doggies to pose with them.
I hope you have a wonderful evening.

No comments: