As I showed in my
previous post, we had concrete floors. Now, we are pretty close to having them done, minus the threshold pieces. It looks so much nicer than bare concrete!
 |
| The living room floor after flooring installed. It's lovely! |
 |
| From the other side of the room. |
 |
| Photo Bombed by Biscuit |
 |
| Getting Gus acclimated to the pool...or just having fun putting him on the inner tube. LOL |
 |
| Biscuit's turn! |
 |
| A graduation celebration dinner at church. |
 |
| Visiting with Grandparents and one special uncle. |
 |
| "And these alligators are found in the Flint River? I guess we shouldn't swim in there!" |
 |
| Beautiful daughter with her sewing machine. |
 |
| The living room window that needs a treatment of some sort. I'm not sure what, but since this window is so huge, it will probably be something simple. We have new pillows that I found at the local W*lmart on a 2 for $12 deal, so I couldn't resist adding more color to the room. |
 |
| I just love my drive home! This area is so beautiful! (Sorry for the bug splat on the windshield!!) |
 |
| The view out my front door. This is such a quiet neighborhood, it is almost like living in the country! |
The morning this picture was taken, I was on my way to get my blood work done and to talk with my Dr about the
Trim Healthy Mama Plan (THM) life changes I've been making, as well my right knee. I found out that my right knee is "bone-on-bone" and it gets worse when I ride/drive for long periods of time. The verdict? Less riding/driving, less walking, more
THM cooking, and more swimming. With my blood test results back, I know that I can rest assured that THM is working! I've lost 35 pounds, my Triglycerides decreased by half, my A1C is 6.1 and my fasting is 105. I've not seen those wonderful numbers in YEARS! You betcha I'm sticking with it!
 |
| Strong young men hard at work, replacing worn out steps and putting in new concrete. |
 |
| One side of my office is going to be a sitting area and I think I have a pretty good start with these wonderful pieces I found at a yard sale and an online facebook flea market group. The wing back chair is a reclining chair. The side table is an antique from the 60's or 70's, the lamp I just loved, so I bought it for a good price....and. |
 |
| ...the magnolia swag that I thought was so pretty. |
In the next couple of weeks, I'll finally be able to get some curtains up on the dining room window, my oldest son's window, the office, and hopefully our bedroom. With everything being so busy, I'll be able to sit down long enough to get my sewing machine out to work on some stuff. I also plan to keep my eyes peeled for more furniture for the sitting area. I love decorating "on the cheap."
Have a Great Day!
God Bless,
No comments:
Post a Comment