January 22, 2016

Things of Beauty Are a Joy Forever

There are lots of beautiful things in my life, not just now, but every day.  I share them with you, in no particular order.

My coffee mug, my wide mouthed quart jar filled with water, my purple mouse and my laptop, things of beauty to me.
A thing of beauty is snapping a quick picture of these two actually "willingly" touching one another laying together in the sunshine on my oldest son's shoes.  (Yes, it's a time to chuckle if you know Biscuit!  LOL)


A white iris blooming in January is unheard of in Pennsylvania!  Ironically, today they're supposed to get a huge snow storm.  I'll stay here in Georgia enjoying my white iris.  :0)

I've been working on putting my mantle together since September, then changing it a wee bit for Christmas, then remembering we had these beautiful oil lamps.  My wonderful Mr. G cleaned them up for me to put on the mantle.  Now all I need to do is paint.  :0)
My beautiful 14 year old faithful friend who is laying at my feet right now--Rustie.

These two laying together is a sight to behold!  Biscuit has been warming up and becoming downright friendly with Gus now that Gus is 12 times his weight.  LOL

Yes, this is beautiful.  It reminds me that even in our own brokenness we can function and provide beautifully for our families and loved ones in spite of our brokenness.

Yes, Trim Healthy Mama is beautiful, life changing, and it goes without saying that the young man to the right of my book who is lovin' on 2 doggies is as well.  :0)

I found an "Amish" goods store in Tifton, GA.  The owner told me they call them "Mennonites" down here.  LOL  

The things of beauty are beheld every day.  This is but a small representation of what God blesses me with.





God Bless,

No comments: