Here we are in 2010. It seems so surreal to say that. I keep looking around, knowing full well that it is 2010, but it's just not hit home for me yet.
Today has been an exciting day for us. Daddy took us sledding down the most incredible hill! We had so much fun! The kids just zoomed on their sleds and it was such a site. I think I got brave enough to go down one time, but still, it was fun.
We came home and had some yummy hot cocoa, put the potatoes on to boil (they were peeled and quartered before we left), saurkraut & hot dogs added to the crock pot. We had yellow beans for the first time since putting them up in the new pantry area. Wow were they good!
I'm sitting here realizing that I haven't nearly taken as many pictures of my family as I have in times past, so it's time to fix that...or at least upload bunches more that I have saved on the other computer. :0)
Blessings,
Regina
No comments:
Post a Comment