July 1, 2009



My boys decided to use their drills and get to work getting the rust off an old wrought iron table my Dear IL's gave us before they moved to Florida. They worked and worked on it.

They needed to get the rust spots off so that we could repaint it in white. My wonderful hubby repainted the chairs already and they look fabulous!



There is a slight problem with the table, however. There are a couple metal pieces rusted together. He's been soaking them in oil spray (WD40 or something else) every couple days to see if it will soak in and come apart eventually. We'll see what happens. :)









I just love seeing them work together.












I thought I would include a pic of my dear husband "chasing" the boys up a tree when we were passing the time before meeting some friends from NM. Doesn't it look like they're having such fun?! We call this "Tree Climbing 101". LOL One time my MIL called and asked what the kids were up to. I told her about our newest class called "Tree Climbing 101" and I think she was shocked and didn't know what to say. I guess it's a good way to label a PE activity, huh?! LOL

Have a blessed day!

Regina

No comments: