DH and I had our date night last night.
It has been a long time coming. It felt so nice to get out and browse and just be together. We had dinner, ate a little too much and went to Wal-Mart for a few things.
We ended up getting DD a Better Homes and Gardens cookbook for her future cooking and home. We bought some beads because she and DS#2 have been in to making necklaces and bracelets. We bought DS#1 a new pair of shoes. We also found a new shower curtain. By their reactions this morning you would have thought it was Christmas or something! Right now the younger 2 are at the table making things with beads. The oldest DS is looking at an illustrated Children's Encyclopedia.Today is going to be low key. DH and I both woke with migraines this morning. DD and I will be making peanut butter cookies today for our cookie fellowship after church tomorrow.
She picked them out of her recipes she's been saving. While she finishes those up, I'll be finishing serge stitching around the ruffles for many many aprons. The ruffles are all in gingham material and right now there are just two colors. I have 2 more colors to do, but will do those another day.
She picked them out of her recipes she's been saving. While she finishes those up, I'll be finishing serge stitching around the ruffles for many many aprons. The ruffles are all in gingham material and right now there are just two colors. I have 2 more colors to do, but will do those another day. Knitting DD's sweater is coming right along. I've already decreased for the arm areas. Now it's a matter of knitting a few rows before splitting the work in half for the final forming of the collar and shoulders. After that is done I'll get started on the back. Here is a picture I took a few weeks ago~

Well, that's about it for now. Have a wonderful Saturday!
Blessings,

1 comment:
Sounds like a really nice day! Have a great week!
Post a Comment